Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain


See Also

  • Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain
  • Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain. Hi of dramaticmusings . Now I'll share :"Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain." i really hope that you like this Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain.

    Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain


    Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain Travel to the moon
    As the dream you weave slowly comes to life
    Only you by my side
    As we laugh and as we dance under the fragile starlight

    Someday we will find the missing piece so long forgotten 
    Maybe then we can smile again

    Please understand
    I'm here waiting for you even if destiny lies to you and I
    I'm here waiting for you and I’ll be calling your name
    I bet if I reach out and I pull on the string linking you and I
    That girl I used to be would open up her eyes
    No need to cry

    Travel in silence 
    Still it feels like you are just within my reach
    But I know it’s a lie
    That my mind is playing tricks on me time and time again 

    Baby, when I close my eyes, it feels as though I’m back in time
    Yeah, a little pain is worth it all

    Please understand
    I'm here waiting for you if the winds of goodbye come for you and I
    I'm here waiting for you, my eyes reflecting the sky
    Back then I was guarded, holding tight onto my heart, in fear of pain
    But then our eyes met, that’s when everything changed
    No need to cry

    I’m all ears, disarm the dream ticker / Feel something, feel nothing, listen closely, listen closely
    In a constant moment / You will find me where it's quiet, listen closely, listen closely 
    Let the life flow through all the spaces of the universe

    Please understand
    I'm here waiting for you even if destiny lies to you and I
    I'm here waiting for you and I’ll be calling your name
    I bet if I reach out and I pull on the string linking you and I
    That girl I used to be would open up her eyes
    No need to cry

    Listen closely, listen closely
    Listen closely, listen closely
    Listen close, listen closely, listen closely.



    You are reading: Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain


    Thank you for reading this Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain.

    That's the Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain

    That's the Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Amanda Lee / Nana - A Little Pain, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/12/amanda-lee-nana-little-pain.html