Jayn / Death Note - Alumina


See Also

  • Jayn / Death Note - Alumina
  • Jayn / Death Note - Alumina. Hi of dramaticmusings . On this occasion I am going to share :"Jayn / Death Note - Alumina." i hope that you like this Jayn / Death Note - Alumina.

    Jayn / Death Note - Alumina


    Jayn / Death Note - Alumina As the flowing waves of time continue without end
    There's a light that glimmers just for a bit
    Step by step, I'll carve these memories into the world
    And I won't ever stop believing

    There was once a dream I had that no one seemed to share 
    So I threw away trivial things and left them there
    These feelings I've kept in my heart will never be revealed to you
      
    I'm still stuck between reality and the ideal world beyond
    And my feet are bound by shackles, a sacrificial bond
    All this impulse swelling up now can never be suppressed
    My heart's longing is too strong to give in, so I'll never rest

    Pretense, fear, vanity, and a silly thing like grief
    Will never affect me, I'm not that weak
    I won't be held captive by the loneliness you fear
    See, above all, I'm just a trickster

    Gazing at the buildings up shooting up into the night
    Taking in the stillness of the vast and starry sky
    Will I be lost just like the rest, I wonder, somewhere deep inside

    The entire town overflows with people filled with lust
    I won't let them get to me and I'm the only one I'll trust
    This road winding, twisting, turning, will lead me to the end
    So I'll reach my hands out wide to accept whatever comes next
        
    Slowly, I close my eyes, and in the sea of consciousness arise
    I can see everything and I know when I'll finally claim the future I've made

    Being blessed with your own life, just to waste it all away
    And dying somewhere all alone are really one in the same
    So I must move forward,  taking the true me in my grasp
    I'll obtain myself, shining like a gem that no one else has

    Facing the simplicity and piercing straight on through
    Will transform the lie into something new
    I want to believe in something, so I'll continue
    It’s just my faith, the absolute truth

    As the flowing waves of time continue without end
    There's a light that glimmers just for a bit
    Step by step, I'll carve these memories into the world
    And I won't ever stop believing.



    You are reading: Jayn / Death Note - Alumina


    Thank you for reading this Jayn / Death Note - Alumina.

    That's the Jayn / Death Note - Alumina

    That's the Jayn / Death Note - Alumina song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Jayn / Death Note - Alumina, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/12/jayn-death-note-alumina.html