JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear


See Also

  • JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear
  • JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear. Hello of dramaticmusings . Now we'll share :"JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear." hopefully you like this JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear.

    JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear


    JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear To my loving mom and dad, I’m sorry and I’m to blame
    Knees weak and crumbling, thumb pressed and bitten away
    To my brother, sister, and the rest, I’ll see you around
    My sole is blackening, I’m breaking all of it down

    Measure out the size of it, sure, any pattern will do
    Ends justify the seams, it’s all of the same to you

    I cried, why can’t I just be loved, to no one
    Maybe grinding my old scissors I could slice the look my off my face

    Send me a sign, some god on high, show me the words I need to know
    So say I’m fine and clear my mind 'cause why not, I don't know
    Facing a new day with a new pain, rocking up and down the night
    Ripping at seams, I beg and plead, just sew me up again

    To the world I say goodbye, and sir I’m wishing you well
    Pushing out my chest to see me drool through tiresome hell

    What do I spy with fully open eyes, all that I spy are idiots and lies
    What do I spy with fully open eyes, all that I spy are idiots and lies

    Aah, can never get enough of the right stuff
    Needles oversized to pulverize this heart beating out my chest

    Send me a sign, some god on high, show me the words I need to know
    So say I’m fine and clear my mind ‘cause why not, I don't know
    Facing a new day with a new pain, rocking up and down the night
    Ripping at seams, I beg and plead, just sew me up again

    There’s nothing to find, no, nothing to find, I severed everything I had
    Sinking alive through waves of twine, dragging me down alone
    I’m nowhere to find, no, nowhere to find, threw me aside and left again
    Running away from now a place I’ll never call a home

    Am I alive, ahh shut up, more lies falling out this living mask
    Give me the endgame, skip the foreplay before I explode
    Can I ever change, can I stay the same, fade away, but save who I am inside
    Ripping at seams, I pull the string to finally meet the end

    Days at end, the flames alit with life are starting to loom
    Patch it up without me then, 'cause anybody will do.



    You are reading: JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear


    Thank you for your visi to this JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear.

    That's the JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear

    That's the JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading JubyPhonic - Tokyo Teddy Bear, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/01/jubyphonic-tokyo-teddy-bear.html