Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons


See Also

  • Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons
  • Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings . Now we'll share :"Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons." we really hope that you like this song's lyric.

    Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons


    Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons With a sigh from my window sill, summer fades away 
    Underneath a crimson sky, I could swear I heard your voices calling

    Once again, I find myself back where it all began
    I’m face to face with how it is when everything you’ve known is suddenly a lie
    As the days roll by, I’m left behind by visions that I once held dearly 
    Clearly though, as they go, my holiday ends 

    From above, where the time ticks on, everything’s okay 
    With a laugh and playful shove and a never ending conversation 

    All along, we find ourselves right where it all went wrong
    We’re face to face with how it is, when every day we spent together melts away
    I just want to stay, but lazy afternoons we sat together looking at the sky
    Say goodbye without a regret 

    Do they know that I still exist deep within a dream?
    Even though they can’t recall, I will always know that taste of ice cream

    Just us three, that’s really how I always hoped it’d be 
    But things are never as they seem
    Without a doubt, I pray we all can meet again in an ideal end
    Yet now, I’m just a figment of imagination 
    Possibly, we could be together again.



    You are reading: Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons


    Thank you for your visi to this song's lyric.

    That's the Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons

    That's the Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Lizz / Kingdom Hearts - Lazy Afternoons, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/01/lizz-kingdom-hearts-lazy-afternoons.html